Well my NZ vacation had to end. But its only temporary as I will return here on my Wandering World Walkabout. :) Here's a list of tracks I would like to do when I come back.
- Tongariro Crossing
- Abel Tasma (spend 6 days on the trail)
- Nelson Lakes
- Routeburn
- Kepler
- Milford
Thank-you Shaun and Katie for all your help you gave Liz and me. Storing things at your house and letting us crash there, to helping us stay at your parents place and giving tips on places to check out. It was really nice reconnecting with you Shaun after all these years. I will see you both some time in the future whether it be your visit to the US, or my return.
Liz, thanks for letting me travel with you and explore the beautiful country of NZ. It was lots of fun and we did see a lot of amazing places. All the best in your continued stay in NZ. Lucky gal! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment