Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Wandering Begins in....

Well this has been a crazy one to figure out as earlier this years I was planning to start in Costa Rica and I had booked an airfare there.  Then my friend in India invited me to her wedding so I was open to the possibility of starting there.  I ran into visa problems with India, as they really don't want more Indians coming into the country. haha!  I finally came back around to the possibility of traveling with my roommate Llewellyn.  We decided we should start in Argentina and go trek around in Patagonia and go all the way to Cape Horn.  Our adventure begins January 22.  Here's a glimpse of some of the views we most likely will see down there.

You can you see why traveling is far more appealing to us than a life of this...(The reason he looks happy is because its almost feeding time! haha!)

I encourage you all to get out of the box and go....

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to following you guys. Have a safe and fun holiday. Merry Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ryan. Hope your family has a wonderful New Year.

      Delete