We have returned to Punta Arenas as we're making our way back north. The main attraction of this place is the Penguino tours to Isla Magdalena. Since the price is reasonable $30k pesos, we both went on the tour which was about 1.5hr boat ride out to the island. We were only allowed to walk in the roped off area, but that did allow us to get close to some of the penguins. These are the Magellanic Penguins which are smaller than the Emperor and King. Enjoy the pics and my ad-lib for penguin conversation ;)
What to do with all our free time...
Honey I'm home....
I hope these tourists don't see me go in my home ;)
Even penguinos like to sun themselves. Ohhhh feels so good...!
Great pictures Bryan!
ReplyDeleteThanks Shawn. It was nice to finally see the little buggars :)
DeleteThanks Shawn. It was nice to finally see the little buggars :)
DeleteVery cool. I don't know how long I'll have to wait to see these guys. Great videos too.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed the videos :)
Delete