Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The Honeymoon begins

Three weeks after our marriage we started our honeymoon travel by first going to Bogotá so Veronica could apply for the Costa Rican visa.  The embassy requires her to provide 13 things, which is the most I have seen anywhere and they only give her 30 days while most other citizens can stay 90 days.  They (embassy) didn't like that I didn't book accommodation for 30 days so I just faked the original request to 30 days as its ridiculous to expect tourist to stay in one location 30 days.  Anyway at the end of the day, we returned and she received the visa.  Yay!  Costa Rica here we come soon. :)
Veronica's Mom and aunt accompanied us to the bus terminal 
The gypsy life begins.....:)

We also ate at an Indian restaurant while we were waiting for the visa.  It was Veronica's first time and I was sad that the food was not good.  It tasted like it had to much salt but I think it was a lot of black pepper.  We'll have to try again in another place.


While in Bogotá we took the tram up Mt. Monserrati where we could see just how big Bogotá really is.  I think there is over 11 million people.  We were all to happy to leave as we both don't feel comfortable in cities.






2 comments:

  1. Wow, cool! Where all you headed? Have fun buddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay tuned to find out where we're going... ;)

      Delete