Theresa is a Kiwi that is true to being Kiwi (as I imagined in my mind) and she is a tough one braving the colder ocean water to dip at least 3 times a day. Sometimes we would go jump in together and would be like two sea otters having fun in the water :) She is very organic in her diet and brought mostly vegetables to eat. Maya is a Israeli with an overly ambitious plan to do the whole walk in 2 days. haha! She liked being teased by me enough to stick around and hike with us. She really made me laugh when she thought I was 26. haha! ;) Maya, Thanks for taking some pics on my camera as I usually don’t have any pics of myself. :) I’m glad I have friends in both countries as I do plan to return to NZ and visit Israel in my upcoming world travels.
Mutton Cove (1st campsite)
This was by far most favorite campsite.
Onetahuti (2nd camp)
Te Pukatea (I was suppose to camp here but didn't so I walked there in the morning.)
Anchorage Bay (where I stayed the 3rd night)
Barks Bay
I did like Barks Bay camping area, and if I was to do the track again, I would stay there one night. I would also stay out more than 4 days. I felt a little rushed and had to hike 6 hours a day on 2 of the days. With more days, I could stay at more nice beaches and just take my time.
Its Thursday and I am now halfway through my stay here in NZ. Boooo! Anyway, we’ll be headed south toward Christ Church through the Lewis Pass.
















No comments:
Post a Comment