I've only met 4 USA people in my travels. Here’s 2 adventuring gals, Alexi and JJ that I met in Wanaka. They’re traveling around backpacker hitch-hiking style for a couple months. Good-on-ya gals for living the adventure and getting out of the USA to see the world.
We stayed with John and Lois in the Christchurch area. (These are Katie's parents.) John and Lois are retired and only have 27 well manicured acres. They use to own over 20,000 acre sheep/cattle farm. We had a wonderful one night stay at their place. I slept in the pink room with the pink bed. haha! (No pics as you have to go stay there to see it. ;)
We also stayed with Andrew and Tania in Blenheim. (Unfortunately I do not have a pic of them.) Andrew is the son of John and Lois. They have 4 kids and are a very active family. We didn't have much time to get to know them as we got there later in the evening and had to leave early in the morning to catch the Picton-Wellington ferry.



No comments:
Post a Comment